Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Re-Vamp

Hi guys sorry I haven't posted for a while but seeing as how it's been Christmas and whatnot I haven't had the time. But it is time ask that all important question... What happens to the blog now pengable is closed? Well this blog should (if all goes to plan) become a club penguin site. Hopefully not about cheats because we already have enough of those. I was thinking about maybe a review site where I review things on club penguin. By this I mean saying my likes and dislikes on things I.E. Pins party's mascots ect. So if all goes to plan the blog will be converted sometime this month. Thanks to everyone who visits the site a be sure to come back soon when hopefully the blog will be re-vamped but in the meantime this is pizza1234 signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment